Please get in touch at email@example.com and we’ll take you through the steps for resizing and repair requests.
● We can’t resize bangles and eternity bands
● We can’t resize most rings more than 1 to 1.5 sizes smaller or larger than originally made
● Brooklyn Jewelers does not resize or repair items purchased through other retailers
● Make sure that we’ve authorized your resizing or repair request before shipping your item to us
All Brooklyn Jewelers sales are final and we don’t offer returns or exchanges. If you’re unsure of your size, or you have questions about our pieces before purchasing, our team is available via email or chat to help guide your decision.
Our pieces don’t come with a warranty. However, we’re happy to repair or replace any item that arrives with a manufacturing defect. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery if this is the case. Your item must be unused and in its original packaging to qualify for replacement. We reserve the right to refuse any replacement requests if we believe the items were intentionally damaged or misused.
To clean your gold and diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush and dish soap and gently scrub. Do not clean with any chemicals, abrasives, or solvents. Brooklyn Jewelers is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry and does not polish purchased jewelry. For more information, refer to our Jewelry Care section here
Some customization is available within our fine jewelry line. Please contact email@example.com with the subject line “Customization” for more information.
We strongly recommend that you determine your size prior to ordering as all sales are final.
● Rings: You can purchase one of our Ring Sizing Gauges to size yourself at home
● Ring product pages include an "I don't know my size" option in the size selection dropdown
● Select 'I don't know my size, send me a Ring Sizing Gauges on the size dropdown. We’ll credit the purchase of a sizing gauge towards the cost of any ring purchase
● For additional information about ring sizing, you can also refer to our Ring Sizing Chart
● Bracelets & Bangles: Check out our Bracelet Sizing Chart or Bangle Sizing Chart for instructions on how to accurately measure your wrist for our bangles and bracelets
We collect sales tax on all orders shipped to addresses in states requiring a sales tax charge. These requirements are mandatory and may change at any time due to factors outside of our control.
All Brooklyn Jewelers fine jewelry sales are final and can’t be cancelled or changed. If you need to change the shipping address before we fulfill your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Address Change” and your order number.