- Remove jewelry before applying shower products, lotion, perfume, or other chemical and/or oil compounds
- Leave your jewelry at home before engaging in strenuous activities, including exercise
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals including perfume, hair spray, cosmetics, and lotion
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat
- Clasp necklaces when storing to prevent tangles
- If your Brooklyn Jewelers piece has enamel, please keep it away from extreme cold or heat as it can melt or crack. Light colored enamel, especially white, is prone to color transfer. Avoid contact with alcohol-based products and dyes, such as hand sanitizers, hair sprays, perfumes, and lotions
More About Enamel It’s important to follow the care instructions for your Brooklyn Jewelers enamel jewelry. To keep your enamel looking new and vibrant, please avoid contact with lotions, shampoos, and cleansers. Avoid swimming in salt and chlorinated water, and avoid wearing when perspiring during exercise.
Never clean enamel in ultrasonic jewelry cleaners or with ammonia-based cleansers. Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth only.
Please take care not to drop your enamel pieces as this can cause chips or cracks.